Alabama Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Assisting the Most Vulnerable Both In & Out of State
Over a million people in the United States wake up every day in a nursing home. Many of these individuals are helpless, vulnerable, and completely dependent upon nursing home staff to meet their daily needs. Unfortunately, the quality of care in the nursing home industry has increasingly declined over the past decade.
If someone you love was injured due to negligence or intentional misconduct, turn to the Sawyer Law Firm. Contact us at (334) 339-7025 to setup a free case review.
- Why Choose our Firm?
- Free, private initial consultation
- We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay unless we win!
- More than 22 years of helping thousands
- More than $32 million recovered for our clients
- Personalized attention to every case
- Straightforward communication
What are Signs of Nursing Home Abuse?
If your loved one is in a nursing home, it's a good idea to keep an eye out for telltale clues that may point to abuse.
- Signs and symptoms of elderly abuse or neglect include:
- Broken bones
- Unexplained bruising
Check for general cleanliness and make sure that your elderly loved one is receiving proper hygienic care as well. If you notice recurring errors or spot signs of abuse make sure to document what you observed and take pictures if you are able to. With a strong nursing home abuse attorney on your side, you can fight for justice on behalf of your loved one and ensure that they are given better care in the future.
National Recognition in Nursing Home Abuse Cases
Our Alabama nursing home abuse lawyers have investigated instances of nursing home abuse and neglect throughout the country. We have made a personal commitment to battling this epidemic and will continue to pursue these cases despite litigation of them becoming increasingly more difficult and complicated due to changes in the law.
- Fall Case Settled Against Alabama Nursing Home
- Settlement Reached on Behalf of Injured Nursing Home Resident
- Sawyer Law Firm Settles Nursing Home Fall Case
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call the Sawyer Law Firm at (334) 339-7025 to schedule your free initial consultation. We also handle out-of-state cases.